Discounts for members
Members can take advantage of the discounts that we have negotiated. All types of member enjoy these benefits.
- Tailor made self-catering holiday home insurance schemes at discounted prices.*
- Special Holiday Cancellation Insurance Scheme at advantageous rates to ensure that you will be paid even if the customer should cancel.*
- 5% discount scheme at Argos and Homebase nationwide
- 10% discount on membership of the Green Tourism Business Scheme and joining fee waived for EASCO Members. The Green Tourism Business Scheme is the national standard for eco-friendly tourism businesses. The green agenda is on everyone’s priority list and The HHA helps its members to go green in a number of ways. There is good evidence that green is a popular choice of colour with customers and good environmental credendials mean good business.
- 10% off the price of a “green report” on your property for HHA Members. Going Green Consulting Limited is a firm offering specialist reviews of the environmental impact of homes, including holiday homes. A consultant from the firm can visit your property and assess your insulation, heating and lighting. They will discuss your objectives and make personalised recommendations in a written report. They will work with you to produce an action plan. They will also be available to support and project manage any installations, if required, and may be able to suggest grant funding in some cases.
- A discount of 20% on a range of electric radiators by Easyheat. These are ideal for use in self-catering properties. They have a unique control system designed specifically for the self catering industry where heat demand varies depending on occupancy and individual occupants’ needs. When unoccupied the property can also be put into holiday mode where the system reverts to frost protection and the heating schedule is suspended. A detailed Easyheat fact sheet is available here (PDF) . Members will find details of how to take advantage of this offer in the members’ section.
* Please note that The HHA does not offer financial advice. Please be sure to mention The HHA when you contact these firms.
www.jlmorris.co.uk (J L Morris Insurance Brokers) Ltd
www.holidaycottagesinsurance.com Towergate Risk Solutions
http://www.schofieldschemes.com Schofields Holiday Home Insurance