Thanks for your application….
Now, please choose how you would like to pay your subscription.
Option 1 – Paypal or Credit Card
If you would like to use either a Paypal account or a credit or debit card to pay your subscription, this is the option for you. The subscription rates are:
- Individual businesses 1 to 3 properties £40 (£35 if paid same day as you join)
- Individual businesses 4 to 6 properties £50 (£45 if paid same day as you join)
- Individual businesses 7 to 10 properties £70 (£65 if paid same day as you join)
- Commercial members £100 (£95 if paid same day as you join)
- Agencies £1.75 per property represented, subject to a minimum of £75 (£70 if paid same day as you join)
- Local associations and larger agencies should use another method of payment or get in touch to request a Paypal invoice..
- Note: Payment can’t be made by telephone.
Option 2 – Direct Debit
If you agree to an annual direct debit, a reduced subscription rate applies to individual businesses with up to 10 properties.
If you have 11 properties or more please get in touch and we will set up a direct debit invitation for you.
Option 3 – Pay by Cheque
We still accept this traditional method of payment. Send your cheque to Holiday Home Association, PO Box 567, Hayes UB3 9EW. There are no discounts for payment by cheque. Please pay the full subscription.
Option 4 – Bank Transfer
You can send us a payment by electronic banking. Our sort code is 40-45-25 and account number is 81225294
If you do not pay immediately (Paypal or set up direct debit) we will e-mail you an invoice within a few days. You don’t need to wait for this if you know the correct amount.